Protecting what our clients value since 1948
From the beginning, Seltzer Group Partners has been firmly committed to building relationships with each of our clients. This enables us to deliver the highest-quality coverage that protects what they value most.
- Founded in 1948 in Orwigsburg, Pa., by Robert Seltzer Sr., offering home, auto, farm and small business policies.
- Today SGP works with individuals and businesses in 11 different locations in eastern Pennsylvania, including Orwigsburg, Pottsville, Emmaus, Reading, Myerstown, Mount Penn, White Haven, Reading, Honey Brook, Lansford and Bethlehem. We also serve customers in Bradenton, Fla.
- In 1983, Seltzer Group Partners and three other independent insurance agencies pooled their experience and expertise to create Keystone. Today Keystone helps us better serve our clients through unparalleled access to the expertise, resources and relationships of nearly 300 independent agency partners in multiple states.
- In 2003, SGP founded East Coast Risk Management (ECRM), specializing in Safety Consulting, Human Resources Consulting, Claims Management and DOT Compliance. Today ECRM works with more than 300 independent agencies in 18 states.
- Throughout our history we’ve emphasized giving back to our communities and continue that tradition through Seltzer Group Charities
The mission of Seltzer Group Partners is to:
- Offer businesses and individuals the best insurance programs available
- Deliver superior risk-management solutions
- Provide exceptional thought leadership
- Change the way valuable clients view insurance and manage risk