Protect Your Bottomline With Our Claims-Management Service
We’ll handle the details of your workers’ compensation claims.
Managing workers’ compensation claims is a time-consuming endeavor. We can alleviate the burden with a full-service claims management program.
We’ll work proactively with you and your insurance carrier to ensure that your claims are handled fairly, professionally, and efficiently.
Our full-service claims management is provided through the Risk Management Division of Keystone, a multi-state partnership of more than 300 independent agencies. Workers’ compensation claims management services include:
- Establishing a workers’ compensation medical panel (where permitted)
- Preparing personalized claims reporting
- Providing state-required postings and employee forms
- Prompting reporting of claims to the carrier
- Scheduling follow-up medical appointments with qualified workers’ compensation providers
- Monitoring medical care to ensure employees are attending appointments and following protocols
- Tracking medical utilization to minimize over-utilization
- Designing or enhancing return-to-work programs
- Coordinating communications on litigated claims with counsel and client
Ready to ease the burden of managing your company’s workers’ compensation claims? Contact us today.
Let’s discuss your claims services options.
One of our insurance advisors will reach out to you to review your information and present you with the appropriate claims services option. There’s no obligation, just good-old-fashioned advice.